Open a DMR Era for Policing Management
Hytera Provided DMR Trunking System to Daqing Public Security Bureau
Daqing Public Security Bureau built analog trunking system in 2005, covering five districts and four counties. With the increasing frequency of natural disasters and public emergencies, the analog system could no longer meet their higher requirements like emergency command and dispatching, and efficient management of police resources.
In order to improve the police trunking communication system, enhance visualized command capability, and quicken joint action and emergency response, Daqing Public Security Bureau decided to upgrade the communications system with Hytera DMR Trunking Pro (including 24 DS-6210 DMR Trunking Base Stations) in 2012.
Besides poor audio quality, the existing analog system could not support many advanced operation requirements like visualized dispatching, whole network voice recording and alarm analyzing, which restricted the work of police.
Fully understand the customer demands in daily operation and emergencies, , Hytera offered the following solutions:
1. Hytera provided Daqing Public Security Bureau Hytera DMR Trunking Pro. 24 DS-6210 Trunking Base Stations were connected via IP linking with MSO to establish entire communication network.
2. The system provided many advanced applications like dispatching, network management, PSTN, and whole network voice recording to meet the customer's new demands.
3. Digital trunking system terminal was featured with GPS positioning function. Scene location information could be sent to the command center to realize visualized command.
4. With over 5000 mobile terminals, the command center can achieve real-time monitoring of end-users’ duty status through visualized dispatching and SMS Alarming functions.
5. Through DMR-MPT wired gateway, the newly built digital system could be connected to the original analog MPT system.
1. Digital base station was built at the same location with analog base station to realize digital-to analog system interoperability through wired internet.
2. Support remote upgrade, easy to maintain and repair.
3. GPS high-speed data upload. Support 1000 positioning data upload per minute.
4. Intelligently distribute channel with digital trunking system in a wide range of group call. Only assign channel to specific base station in which group subscribers exist, which greatly improves the channel utilization.
5. Visualized dispatching and SMS alarming. With GPS positioning function, the system can automatically send alarm analysis to end users, achieving rapid and correct information delivery.
6. Access safely to the public security network to realize system management and dispatching. Allocate resources of remote management and dispatching terminal through the network.
7. Featured with alarm analysis and intelligent management, the command center can visualize and analyze the overall incident and allocate police force more efficiently.
8. With patented cross-zone handover technology, the call will not be interrupted even in the fast marching fleet.