The integrated multimedia communication & dispatch platform (MUC) is based on all IP architecture, which connects various PMR networks, public networks, and IP networks together, providing intercommunication of voice, video and data across them, as well as unified dispatch service.
- Video call, pulling, pushing, and transferring for broadband terminals
- Video group call
2Video surveillance viewing
- Interworking with IP video surveillance platforms and IP cameras
- Real-time playing of cameras’ videos directly or/and via the surveillance platform, supporting PTZ control for PTZ-able cameras
- Images, video clips, and other attachments
- Participants include broadband radios, dispatchers, and surveillance cameras.
- Video call of broadband radios, and video playing of IP cameras directly on the map