The PUC supports interconnection and unified voice dispatch across multiple voice communication systems and terminals, including PMR systems such as digital trunked radio (DMR/TETRA), digital conventional, analog trunked radio, analog conventional, public network systems such as PSTN and PLMN, and VoIP systems. The PUC also features visualized dispatch based on the map and real-time poll of radios’ GPS data. With the cascading installation in different regions, the PUC enables flat and multi-level dispatch.
1Interconnection between various kinds of systems
- Supporting wired and wireless access
- Supporting multiple communications interfaces, such as API, ISSI, CSSI, XPT, and SIP
- Supporting access of various systems, such as TETRA, DMR, MPT, PSTN, PABX, and UHF
- Supporting access of systems and radios provided by mainstream manufacturers
2Diverse voice and message dispatch functions
- Supporting individual calls, group calls, crosspatch, broadcast calls, priority calls, emergency calls, conferences, concurrent calls, call interruption, call overriding, call transfer, call hold and resume, call alert, discreet listening, ambience listening, etc.
- Supporting status and text messages
- Periodical pulling of radios’ GPS data
- Display of real-time locations of radios on the map
- Calling or messaging directly on the map
4Unified dispatch interface
- All systems and radios can be operated in one interface.
- Users can create several workspaces for different kinds of operations.
- Function authorities and radio access can be controlled by license.
- The dispatch server supports hot standby which enables quick switch to the standby server whenever the active one fails.
- Supporting access of third-party systems through APIs or by standard protocols such as CSSI, ISSI, or SIP.
- Supporting being invoked by 3rd party systems through APIs, SIP interfaces, web services, or OCX interfaces.
- Multi-level dispatch can be achieved across different levels of organization by means of dispatch server interconnection and unified authority management.